Post Workout Power Smoothie
By: Susanna Deering, RHN
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free
Repair and re-energize your body using only the best ingredients. A whole foods smoothie with added protein powder is a perfect way to end off a workout. Muscle repairing banana and antioxidant rich blueberries blended together with chia seeds, cinnamon, cacao and so much more healthiness all combined in one glass. Don’t forget the straw!
Ingredients Makes 24 oz.
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup hemp powder (or other clean protein source, check package for serving size)
- 2 cup filtered water (or coconut water)
- 1 tbsp sunbutter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until well combined.
- A great protein and carbohydrate filled smoothie to help you refuel!